COMMENTS ?

Webfetti.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Creative Eckspression - New Digital Art


NEWEST DIGITAL ART

by

Shirley


This post was updated April 17 2012 @ 2:20pm...additional images were added.
The digital art, on this page, are my creations made with the help of my computer. Some were created totally with the computer and some were pieces of art which I drew and digitally altered to achieve the effect I wanted to relay. These pieces are available as hand signed and numbered limited edition giclee prints if you are interested in more information or
any other inquiries, please CLICK HERE for the page that displays pertinent info.

Don't forget to check out my SketchBook4 giclee prints at Hall A
View this art in a slideshow/movie at my
Art the Cornerstone page Hall B
(it can be found on every blog post in the upper right hand corner under "Pages".
To view now, click here
===o===================o=================o===
Freedom Spectrum

March Escape
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Atmospheric Arbor
*****************

Rockin' Cool


---------------------------------------------------

Polarized Vette

^^^^^^^^^
Iridescent Dream

Click here to return to Home Page Click here to view Hall B Sideshow

Click here to view another blog page with more art also displayed in Hall B

_____________oooOOooo_____________

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feedback! I love feedback! Ideas I can expand on? I'll consider it!