COMMENTS ?

Webfetti.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Creative Eckspression - Digital Art by Shirley

DIGITAL ART
by
Shirley
The digital art, on this page, are my creations made with the help of my computer. Some were created totally with the computer and some were pieces of art which I drew and digitally altered to acheive the effect I wanted to relay. These pieces are available as hand signed and numbered limited edition giclee prints If you'd like to make an inquiry,

Don't forget to check out my SketchBook4 giclee prints at
------

Celestial Geisha II

--o--

Hot Ice

---o---

Sultan Maple

---[]---

On the Fringe of Bluegreen
------

Nature Blooms
------

Draw

--------

Cosmic Child
--o-o-o--

Jammin'

.. . ..

Dena's Pink Camelia
++++++++
Additional Art, also shown in Hall B can be view by clicking here .

To view a slideshow/movie of the art shown here, click Art the Cornerstone page.

Bookmark this site and be sure to check back...another "hall" to be added ....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feedback! I love feedback! Ideas I can expand on? I'll consider it!