COMMENTS ?

Webfetti.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Golden Words - shirley_is-Kamikaze Notes A Tale of Traveling Tuza


o
_____________________

The Ultimate Lonely (on the Physical Plane)

OR

Nirvana (In Seventh Heaven)

?

(A Tale of Traveling Tuza from Kamikaze Notes)

"Soul Travel is the means the great saints have always used to find the secret kingdom of God
while still in their physical bodies." Quoted from "Eckankar~The Key to Secret Worlds

The master arrived, as he did every night while I drift and died. . . .Merrily, merrily , merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream. . . .

"Are you ready for our journey tonight?" I smiled up at the magnificent soul, "Yes, where will we go?" His smile seemed to have a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he reached out his hand for mine. I held out my hand to be grasped by him and we soared upward toward the night sky, "Tonight, we will learn of the stars."

"The stars are not what they seem to be." We flew through earth's sky, the five atmospheres...as we passed through each, the Master explained that, being physical, the earth, too, had five outer bodies, like humans. (Macrocosm and Microcosm. . .As above, so below.) The big and the small of things, it's all relative. And like us, the earth has an energy field around it. It also has it's northern chakra (where energy flows in) and southern chakra (where energy flows out). Much like humans, those are the points from which any entry or leaving of the energy field should take place, lest the "skin" of the aura be pierced, allowing the entity to become vulnerable. The governments of the countries of earth have ventured into "space travel", however they haven't related the earths atmosphere to liken as ours. The many objects they've hurled out at any given point have pierced earth's protective "skin" and left "leaks" . The punctures have caused a disturbance within...It causes the ions to become excited and manifests itself in what humans see as the aurora borealis. We continually soared ever (it seemed) up, farther from Earth, through a vast darkness, a vast nothingness except twinkles of light points scattered throughout the dark. We traveled fast ... then suddenly it seemed one of those points of light looked as if we might be approaching it. Time does not exist in space. What looks like unspeakable distances from earth, is actually only a "blink of an eye" away. {I thought about light years. . .} We rocketed closer to the light, closer . . . closer . . . {the light is so bright}thinking {I need to shut my eyes} . . . (Funny how you become attached to human body parts . . . at that point, I was but an etheric gas "mist", the white raiment-or robe, if you will- of soul, that part of the image we all are made of the image of our creator". . .but I still have to shut my eyes :) but then it became even brighter, so brilliant, it encompassed my whole vision, I had to close my eyes but I could still see the piercing light grow even brighter and whiter through my closed eyes, the vibration of it ringing through my being. It brought on almost a tense, climactic excitement. Then it grew dimmer as we seemed to slow to a stop and stood before this great light of the worlds. My head was bowed, the Master told me to raise my head and study the light. "Look closely" There seemed to be a shadow of a form in the center of the light as it receded and dimmed enough for my "eyes" to look at it. Yes, there is a form in the center of it. "The stars are the Great Souls of the Universe that guide our way along the path back to The Supreme One" "They are only a dim reflection of the Great Soul from whence we all look to return". . .{only a dim reflection!} I thought, {yet, the light from this being was so brilliant and reached so far it was so immense but from souls on Earth appeared only as a pinpoint of light} I was humbled. The Master continued, "Yes, The Light of God is like a million of these 'stars' combined, a powerhouse of light and energy" "Look, closely, as you see now, the 'stars' in the 'heavens' are but the light of God's devoted disciples. What we see as stars peppered in the night sky are the great souls who populate the 7th plane or what some call the void." {Yes, space is a vacuum. . . I guess the vacuum would be a void . . . it never ceased to amaze me why we know things as we know them. . . it's kind of the semantics of language . . . it all boils down to our spiritual beings, soul and traveling back on the path [forgotten by many] from whence we all came to get home, back to One} {The void. . . isn't that where Buddha is?} The light had finally dimmed enough that I saw someone that seemed to be sitting with legs crossed, head bowed ,eyes closed, in contemplation. He remained undisturbed by our presence. {Very blissful.} I studied the peaceful being. "Do you see the peach he is holding in his hands?" I glanced toward his hands, resting in the center of his lap, they sat cupping a peach, it was plump and ripe. . ."yes" I acknowledged, "Take it from his hands." I reached out and picked up the peach. It was slightly softer than an ideally ripened peach and before my very eyes, the instant the peach left "the Buddha's" hands, it got softer and started to develop slight wrinkles in the fuzz as if moisture was drawn from it. "Place it back in his hands. Do you see the state of the peach? It aged as it left the Buddha's hands. As long as the peach remains in his hands, it remains in a state of suspended animation. In a state in which time does not exist. This is a very lonely world. Not many reach this state of existence. Very few souls make it this far. All that have passed this way have been instructed to take the peach from Buddha's hands. You saw how quickly it aged" {Not too many have picked up that fruit. . . in just the few seconds it was in my hands, it looked like it aged an unrefrigerated week.} That peach's skin presently reminded me of an 83 year old woman's facial skin, with it's fuzz and graceful wrinkles beginning to form. "The Buddha, unfortunately, has very few visitors. Few and far between. Yet all must pass this point on their path back to The Supreme Being" My being suddenly ached. . .{oh . . . what a lonely existence for an eternity} I thought I understood lonely . . . now I understood the ultimate lonely. "Don't feel pain for him, he and all other souls which make up the "stars" are quite happy, they exist in a state of constant bliss immersed in the love of God with no thought. They exist in the void." Then the light began to emanate from the Buddha's being again, it grew and became so brilliant again, we backed off, quickly, the piercing brilliance which enveloped me soon became a bright spot in an immense darkness. We stopped halfway back to Earth and observed the distant stars. . . "Those great souls are sentinels on the path back to The Great Soul from whence we all originate - their light, casting a beacon to all that would seek direction." My heart still hurt for all the billions of souls that won't find that path, that will never pass that way. . .it hurt for the lonely of Buddha.


"Although it is Bliss to exist at this level, there are other planes beyond this which we'll continue on with my next visit." And we sailed through space and there we were back in my room. I thanked the Master and expressed that I look forward to his next visit. Then he reassured me he never really leaves, however, there are others that need him and he faded and I woke up with a tight painful hurt in my heart. It will be nice to get beyond the lonely pain and be "oblivious" to the pain, knowing only the bliss of the Love of God for an eternity. And I thought about the many "stars" in the "heavens". . .and I thought about the novas and supernovas . . . .were they souls that didn't want to leave a carbon footprint any longer? Or were they souls that left the path and dreamt and thought and caused the existence of a physical world, waiting for all of it to return home to become one? I no longer have pangs of feeling lonely, after that journey, I realized my loneliness was so minute in comparison. I still feel pangs for Buddha's lonely sentinel in the sky. But I quickly look beyond it and remember the beyond of pure white light, and the music of all sounds creating the ecstasy and rapture of this existence we call life. Occasionally I'll relate some of my travels, my experiences during my travels when I was visited nightly, from 1979 through 1983, by my Master, my inspiration. ; )
May the Divine Wind forever blow along your path , Baraka Bashad

Love is the only thing worth speaking or writing. Love is the key to understanding all things. Loving ourselves is our gift to God. Gratitude for his love to us. There is only us. We are all holy. Self-Realization is knowing and living, remembering who we are . . .
The Mahanta, the Ancient One, returns again and again in one body or another to show us love, to remind us of who we are.


from The Shariyat~Ki~Sugmad at the Temple of Golden Wisdom of the 4th Plane

(mental plane)
_____________________

======================================

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feedback! I love feedback! Ideas I can expand on? I'll consider it!