COMMENTS ?

Webfetti.com

Friday, December 12, 2008

Golden Words ~ Wisdom of the Anasazi






I always have people asking what tribe I'm from...I always answer, "Not this time. But back when Coronado and his men crossed the mountains with their big dogs and weapons of war, saying they came in peace, I was Anasazi. And I did look the same then as I do now. My father looked the same too, except he had long hair and a red bandana tied around his forehead.  Coronado's coming was the signal for the end of our people. Our way would be no more. Although warned of this many of our people still succumbed to the Spaniards promises and teachings of Christianity. The Conquistadors did "witch hunts" for those of us who would not have anything to do with them. They passed many hours on the rocks that covered our entryways to our kivas searching to destroy. Then the mountain blew. . . two times, the mud flowed over the great cities toward the sound (the canyon used to be full of water), I lived in a kiva (third level down) on the other side of the water from the big cities. (Much like living in Gig Harbor and looking at Tacoma with Mt. Rainier in the background and Puget Sound being the water). Well, I guess there was more to the prophesy than what I could recall. . .
A couple of days ago, I was browsing You Tube and came upon a clip about a prophecy from Mother Earth 2012. I didn't recall any reference before made to the year 2012. I remembered others mentioning the Aztec calendar not going past 2014 or was it 2015. Anyways, I thought I'd pass on the words of this Anasazi Prophecy. At the end of these words, I've placed the video clip I ran into.
December 12, 2012
The Lunar Standstill Will Occur
Anasazi Prophecy
~
The End-time Cleansing
Those connected with the sacred will rebuild the new worlds.
Let me learn the lessons you have hidden under every leaf and rock. So when life fades as the setting sunset, I may come to You without shame.
The Earth is our Mother, care for her.
Honor all your Relations, Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit.
All life is sacred, treat all beings with respect.
Take from the earth what is needed, and nothing more.
Do what you know to be right.
Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit each day.
Look after the well being of the mind and body.
Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
Be truthful and honest at all times.
Enjoy lifes journey; but leave no tracks.



Updated  July 30, 2012:
I found out later, in 2012, thanks to Tony Gray'Owl's  Website, The Living Book of Life ,  they have a term for people like me that have lived a previous life as a Native American but are now in another ethnic physical body.  That term is a "redheart".  I guess I'm a redheart.  :)  The old prophesies spoke of a time when  we would come back to bring forth the ancient wisdoms.  We are back.


Today on my facebook page, I saw a post that stated that I could download it with a like and a comment, so I did, because it struck a chord in my heart/soul seeing the Native American on the horse (which was not here before Coronado brought them to our land.  and it reminded me that our way was not anymore.  
Kinda funny, I love horses, they are such beautiful animals, yet, although I've had many opportunities in this lifetime, I've only ridden 2 short times.  Once when I was 10 years old and once when I was 22 years old.  I think I just made the connection why I don't really want to ride a horse although I've always wanted to have and ride one-mixed emotions that run many lifetimes back.  
Anyways, this picture reminded me of Coronado's arrival to our people and land.  And it reminded me of   the changing of the people's way of life.  Although this is not my art, I felt it fitting that maybe you can understand the feeling, it is a beautiful picture and tugs at my redheart.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feedback! I love feedback! Ideas I can expand on? I'll consider it!