COMMENTS ?

Webfetti.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

Creative Eckspression - SKETCHES by Shirley

This page was updated April 17 2012. (1 new image added)
No shipping and handling fees on all print purchases 8"x10" or less.
(Within the United States)
> > > > > > > o < < < < < < < <
S K E T C H E S
(The title page below is not for sale, however the artwork that can be found further down is.)

BOOK 4
by Shirley
I've added some drawings from my 4th sketchbook below. Unfortunately, my Sketches books 1, 2 and 3 are no longer available to me. I've lost some due to not being able to pay for my storage unit and one has been stolen. Some of the art in this sketch book is available for purchase. If you'd like to inquire about anything please Click here to get information to make an inquiry. All prints currently available are giclee, hand numbered and signed in pencil by me (the artist, Shirley). The originals are also hand signed in pencil. I also do custom orders. I am very versatile with medium and technique. If you can think it, I can draw it and am willing to work it until the finished product is what you envisioned. I am experienced with company logos, I can work with one you already have if you need a four color overlay done for use in advertising and for
company logo embroidery for promotional items or personnel. Maybe you just feel your logo is outdated and needs some new life put into it, or I can present something completely new and innovative to you. I've designed program covers and covers for published literary compilations. I can produce what you want. I've had customers come to me with an idea of what they want, I put it on paper and they see their idea materialize. I once had someone ask me to draw a portrait of their mother, who was overseas, he wanted her drawn younger than her present years and with different clothes and accessories than what was in the 2"x3" black and white picture he gave me to work with , yes...he wanted her in color. That completed portrait was done with oil pastels on an 16"x24" Grumbacher Watercolor Paper. If you can think it, I can draw it.
The art on this page may also be viewed as a slideshow with music to accompany your viewing.....click here to view Art The Cornerstone Hall A in a slideshow.
] ] ] ] ] ] ][ [ [ [ [ [ [
This is a cut-out from the drawing on the title page.
] ]]]]]][[[[[[[ [

The original is a pen and ink pointalism. Default size of the print is 8"x10".

]]]]]]][[[[[[[

Burgandy Bluer

The original of this is done with Prismacolor. Default size is 8"x10".

]]]]]]] o [[[[[[[

On a Thistle Sea
This pen and ink is a digitally enhanced variation based on my drawing from the title page.
] ] ] ] ]-] ]-[ [-[ [ [ [ [

Remodeled Vette

The original of this is done with Prismacolor
] ] ] ] ] ] ][ [ [ [ [ [ [

The following piece is originally pen and ink.

Summer Splash
] ] ] ] ] ] ][ [ [ [ [ [ [
Celestial Geisha I

Variation Blue
Original is pen and ink. This print is a digitally enhanced color variation.

] ] ] ] ] ] ][ [ [ [ [ [ [

Fishin'
The original was done with Crayola Twistables colored pencils.

]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[

This was originally done in Prismacolor.

] ] ] ] ] ] ] [ [ [ [ [

Cosmic New Year

]]]]]][[[[[[
Original is pen and ink.

The original is done in pen and ink.

\\\\\\\\^///////

Pink

To view my Digital Art, Hall B, click here

Art in the workplace:

  • Enhances employee morale
  • Leads to networking opportunities
  • Reduces stress
  • Increases creativity and productivity
  • Broadens employee appreciation of diversity
  • Encourages discussions and expression of opinions
  • Evidences the company’s interest in improving quality of life in and outside of the company
  • Helps to build customer and community relations

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feedback! I love feedback! Ideas I can expand on? I'll consider it!