COMMENTS ?

Webfetti.com

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Info for Inquiries

This is the information you'll need if you want to make any inquiries.
Thank you for taking an interest.

If you have any inquiries. please send me an email to shirley_is@rock.com and type "*Art Inquiry" in the "Subject" line...
If inquiring about art -- Please indicate the title of your interest and if you're interested in a print (giclee) or if you'd like an original. Cost is more for an original, depending on size desired. All sizes are negotiable unless otherwise stated. All prints currently available are giclee, hand numbered and signed in pencil by me (the artist, Shirley). The originals are also hand signed in pencil. I also do custom orders. I am very versatile with medium and technique. If you can think it, I can draw it and am willing to work it until the finished product is what you envisioned. I am experienced with company logos, I can work with one you already have if you need a four color overlay done for use in advertising and for company logo embroidery for promotional items or personnel. Maybe you just feel your logo is outdated and needs some new life put into it, or I can present something completely new and innovative to you. I've designed program covers and covers for published literary compilations. I can produce what you want. I've had customers come to me with an idea of what they want, I put it on paper and they see their idea materialize. I once had someone ask me to draw a portrait of their mother, who was overseas, he wanted her drawn younger than her present years and with different clothes and accessories than what was in the 2"x3" black and white picture he gave me to work with , yes...he wanted her in color. That completed portrait was done with oil pastels on an 16"x24" Grumbacher Watercolor Paper. If you can think it, I can draw it. I set it up so you can just click on any picture on this blog and use that email form to contact me but when I tried to do that...it didn't function correctly....go figure...I'll have to analyze that to see what I did wrong...haven't tried it in about a year, so you can try if you like or (let me repeat myself here) email me at shirley_is@rock.com ------don't forget to put *Art Inquiry* on the Subject line.. Remember, the sizes I have listed are the size of the actual print...if you want a framed finished piece the finished size may be anywhere from 4" - 8" larger (in H and W) than print...depending on matt and/or frame desired or required.
No shipping and handling fees for all purchases of prints sized 8"x10" or less. ,or try clicking on the title of the piece or image of which you're interested, in the subject line please type *ART INQUIRY*. Don't forget to include any pertinent information in the email:
  • title of the piece you're interested in
  • print or original
  • default or custom size
  • your mailing address (if I'll need it)
  • your email address
  • your name and shipping address

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feedback! I love feedback! Ideas I can expand on? I'll consider it!